Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Akron Better Block: North Hill Photo Essay

Akron Better Block: North Hill (May 15-17th) Aftermath Photo Essay
by guest blogger Svetla from Svetla Morrison Photography

The three day event Akron Better Block took place on the block of N. Main Street and E. Cuyahoga Falls Avenue from May 15-17 this year.  Not only was it a huge success, but it proved to really serve its purpose as a teaser for what our neighborhoods could look and feel like. The incredible amount of interest from the visitors and their expressed hope will turn this project into either a seasonal or reoccurring event.  It caught not only the attention of the organizers Tina and John Ughrin but also of a number of councilmen who came to North Hill that weekend and sparked a desire for a discussion about how could this idea be implemented in a more long-lasting way in our town. Team Better Block is collecting information through a short questionnaire about the changes we saw at the North Hill Better Block event and which are most desired to become permanent.  You can find the link to the questionnaire HERE.

***click on the photos to enlarge***
















































5 comments:

  1. I am sure you had a good time there! I wanted to take part in this Akron Better Bloc, but unfortunately I couldn't. I accidentally found this service livingwisdomschoolassisi.com I thought maybe it will be useful for some of you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Most of the questions related to the education of the children I used in my scientific work. Also, I ordered here http://paidpaper.net/cv/ for clarity presentation and review for articles. I'm afraid that I'm so tired that I could no longer write a few words.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am sure you had a good time there!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow amazing, Nice content I found so many interesting stuff in your blog especially its discussion Thanks to sharing thanks! www.advanced-writers.com

    ReplyDelete